Job ID: #90406
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a OSP Engineer in the Kingman/Bullhead City, AZ area!
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The OSP Engineer position will be responsible for field design, permitting, engaging in weekly construction meetings, approving contractor invoices, reviewing potential upgrades for outside plant facilities, and assisting with annual budget meetings. Clear, precise communication will be fundamental in this position to ensure proper project planning, design, maintaining accurate records, and coordinating with internal/external departments. This position will also require working in the field, an office environment, and occasional work from home.
- Prior experience in designing OSP facilities
- Ability to accurately report on all stages of project
- Must be analytical, detail oriented, and conscientious
- Strong interpersonal & verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have a high level of initiative and follow-up support capability working with limited supervision
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Candidates should have height stick, wheel, and applicable OSP equipment
- Valid state driver's license and satisfactory driving record
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com