Job ID: #90496
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Engineer in the Rochester, NY area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
Field Engineer must have advanced level of outside plant design knowledge and be capable of designing outside plant work orders, providing administrative and field support to the outside plant provisioning process. The individual will be responsible for permitting, fielding, design. The individual must be knowledgeable with all municipal and governmental requirements for all work.
- Design outside plant work orders
- Prepare work orders drawings and documentation
- Provide administrative and field support to the outside plant
- Utilize facility analysis process to select areas for rehabilitation
- Coordinate field work
- Analysis of reports
- Provide work order estimates expenditures
- Obtain permits
- Knowledge of designing outside plant work orders
- Familiarity with the various communications outside plant engineering concepts
- Must have knowledge of telephone industry standards
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanized assignment records, PC applications, OSP records
- Knowledge in understanding Infrastructure plans (highway, sewer, bridge, etc.)
- Knowledge of the client proprietary systems.
- Required Tools: Reliable transportation, laptop, measuring wheel, height stick
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com