OSP Field Engineer I
Job ID: #89561
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Field Engineer I in the Denver, CO area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The Engineer will perform all aspects of field engineering including the design and layout of outside plant telecom facilities to include aerial, buried and underground fiber networks. The Engineer will prepare work order packages which may include detailed field notes, staking & cut sheets, schematics, and permit/easement/private ROW details. The Engineer will be familiar with the OSP engineering process from planning to construction, and have the ability to provide cost effective solutions for the placement of communications facilities.
- Quality detailed field notes
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience with fiber optic and copper cables
- Experience with permits, easements, and ROW regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills for Interfacing with clients and property owners
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- CAD experience a plus
- Knowledge of National Electric Safety Code (NESC) Standards a plus
- OSP equipment such as height stick, measuring wheel, and other applicable tools.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com.