OSP Field Engineer I
Job ID: #89278
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Field Engineer I for a major company working in the Casper, WY area.
MOUNTAIN, LTD is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD.™ offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The OSP Facility Engineer will be performing various OSP field engineering and design functions revolving around CDFS projects including, but not limited to, site surveys, field engineering, and CAD of aerial, underground, and buried telecommunication systems. A qualified candidate will also have experience in conducting site surveys, interfacing with clients and property owners to acknowledge requirements and propose solutions, and take quality detailed field notes.
- Engineering of line extensions for service order activity
- Pole replacements, facility installations and facility relocation
- OSP staking
- Work order package preparation including but not limited to field notes
- Cut sheets, schematics, acquiring permits and private rights-of-way
- Perform cost analysis to determine the most cost effective and efficient manner of the placement of communications facilities
- Fieldwork & CAD experience, including SS, road moves, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Site survey experience
- Familiarity with OSP design, planning and construction
- Required: reliable transportation, laptop, measuring wheel, height stick
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MountainLtd.com or call 800-322-8627.