Job ID: #90854
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Inspector in the Gresham, OR area!
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way, and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The OSP Inspector will be responsible to ensure that all of the client’s underground and aerial plant facilities meet the current standards through inspections, and corrections work performed by contractors.
- Document all inspections, audits, and pole transfers electronically, and be expected to communicate via email, and cellular phone.
- Perform inspections, audits, and transfers manually using printed spreadsheets as needed.
- Prior experience performing NESC inspections or experience working on an aerial cable line crew is preferred.
- Familiarity performing wooden pole ground line inspections.
- Must be proficient in OSP Construction Standards.
- Knowledge of National Electric Safety Code.
- Construction contractor management expertise.
- Computer experience:
- Microsoft Windows XP or newer.
- Microsoft Excel 2003 or newer.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft MapPoint 2009 or newer is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Outstanding time management and organization skills.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel on short notice.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com