Job ID: #90950
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Planner to work from home.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The OSP Planner is a telecommunications professional who will plan, support, engineer, and provides technical leadership in the development of highly complex networks.
- Performs capacity provisioning tactical planning/collocation process including monitoring, timing, and sizing network additions of standard models and architectures
- Ensure the network is pre-provisioned to meet all customer requests for service and reduces cycle time for tactical planning/collocation and production
- Anticipates the capacity requirements in the network utilizing forecast data, existing network inventory data, strategic planning data, and standard architecture and models
- Performs long-range forecasting, feeder route analysis and administration, and other strategic planning activities, as business needs dictate
- Must have a thorough functional knowledge of current telecommunications planning techniques to include the development of cost comparisons, planning studies, and related reports.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of outside plant engineering work, including the preparation of routine and specific outside plant work orders, related work order documentation, engineering records, and all other activities related to engineering design, administration, and technical standards.
- Maintains a working knowledge of PC applications and the mechanized support systems, inherent to the provisioning process.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com