Job ID: #86979
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Outside/plant line construction tech with CDL license for a major company working in the Nobleboro, ME area.
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD. offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The Outside Plant Technician will be performing installation and repair of customer premises equipment, diagnosing, and repairing troubles in outside network, including telephone, IPTV and CATV.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Diagnose and Repair troubles at customer premises.
- Diagnose and repair troubles in outside network
- Perform line work and ground work as necessary.
- Place and maintain cable in underground conduit systems.
- Install and remove aerial cable.
- Install and maintain pedestals, pokes, carrier sites, and equipment and subscriber locations.
- Splice, terminate and maintain cables, including fiber optic cable.
- Identify counts and prepare groups of pairs for splicing.
- Install and maintain Fiber to the Premises (FTTP).
- Make CATV installations, installing, and properly grounding drop and inside coax, concealed wiring, plugs, and jacks.
- Troubleshoot problems in CATV installations and repairs.
- Check and record proper readings; use test sets and interpret readings, localize trouble and determine necessary repairs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work with clients regarding engineering problems, confer with customer contacts while communicating with Outside Plant Supervisor.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and make good sounds decisions based on information given.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized under pressure.
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MountainLtd.com or call 800-322-8627.