Job ID: #87536
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Planner I in Broomfield, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- This is a 12 month contract – temp to hire.
- Must be local
- This position is responsible for data validation, enhancement, and identification of opportunity to contribute to cost savings initiatives for the company.
- Ability to understand current network designs, configuration, and technology to ensure capacity and efficiency of planned opportunity.
- Ability to understand circuits, products, and network architecture requirements.
- Accountable for timely project creation and delivery.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with an intense focus on quality
- Proven track record as adept and effective project manager
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and communications skills
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Excel, SQL, PowerBI and Powerpoint
- Ability to multitask; comfortable with working with a large volume workload
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced setting
- Ability to adapt to change and overcome setbacks quickly and proactively
- Telecom industry background of knowledge (preferred) 2-4 years
- Experience in an engineering role that included a substantial business financial focus (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience with 5+ years of related experience
- Master's degree and 3+ years of related experience
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: email@example.com