Power Coordination Manager
Job ID: #92595
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for over 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD. offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The Power Coordination Manager will take ownership of the coordination & management of multiple utility projects simultaneously to achieve timelines, milestones, and goals. Must have a good understanding of local power provider process and requirements. Must also have overall knowledge of cell site electrical equipment types, components, wiring schematics, and configurations. This position will be required to collaborate effectively across multiple teams and regularly lead project meetings. The Power Coordination Manager will also perform administrative tracking of assigned projects to include current status, critical path due dates, predicted completion dates, risk (resolution owner and due date), and associated dependencies.
- Manage and coordinate multiple utility projects simultaneously to achieve project goals, timelines, and milestones
- Manage multiple teams through the project workflow process
- Coordinate general contractor and construction schedules
- Facilitate and follow up with associated parties to report on project status
- Define and document SOPs for continuous, measurable improvement
- Identify and resolve conflicts with clients & third-party vendors to maintain good relationships
- Build strong peer-level and cross-functional relationships to drive efficiency
- Regularly conduct cross-team meetings and identify actionable next steps
- Communicate and collaborate across multiple departments
- Additional tasks and duties as assigned