Job ID: #87224
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Contract Process Analyst I in the Montvale, NJ area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
The primary responsibility of the Data & Analytics Business Process Analyst is to provide stakeholders with business intelligence visualization through dashboards and reporting that enable monitoring and surface opportunities for improvement to business process owners, enable efficiency in disseminating information requiring action, and provide leadership reporting and presentations.
Qualifications for this job:
- Minimum of eight years of business analysis experience; preferably from a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong quantitative and analytical writing and communication skills
- Capacity to work independently and as part of a team with the ability to communicate across various levels of management
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence software and SQL a plus
Does this sound like you? Send a Word formatted resume to email@example.com