Job ID: #87199
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Procurement Coordinator in Canonsburg, PA.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 6-month contract with a possible extension.
- Responsible for supplier record entry and maintenance in ERP system or systems. (long-term activity)
- Responsible for processing requests for one-time and infrequent usage transactional suppliers and other non-business payables entities ensuring that set up documentation when required (i.e. W9 forms) and approvals are in place. (long-term activity)
- At the direction of Manager, complete periodic review of supplier records in 3rd party system and ensure that non-responsive suppliers are removed from the active supplier pool. (long-term activity)
- Review and triage incoming cold calls from suppliers interested in conducting business with Crown Castle. (long-term activity)
- Assist Supplier Compliance team effort to reduce contractor qualification backlog.
- Assist Supplier Compliance team project to migrate materials suppliers to 3rd party system.
- Support team effort to true up supplier data from existing ERP systems and 3rd party system for migration to new platform.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge/familiarity with Service Now would be helpful
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org