Product Owner Consumer Finance
Job ID: #88078
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Product Owner Consumer Finance in the Broomfield, CO area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS)
- 3-5+ years of professional experience working with business-focused stakeholders and planning the work of software developers
- Software development experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working with an Agile Scrum team
- Experience translating business requirements into detailed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience using Agile management tools, with Jira experience a plus
What will you be doing?
Will be the Subject Matter Expert on functionality provided by the custom suite of applications owned by the Consumer Finance development team.
Need to be technically savvy self-starter who is able to communicate between end-users, stakeholders, and developers to define requirements that move the business forward.
- Create well defined user stories that include testing and acceptance criteria
- Manage the development backlog (story grooming and prioritization)
- Perform basic validation and testing of functionality using standard web-based tools (browsers, Postman) and automated test result reports
- Create and submit well defined bug reports
- Represent the technical team in stakeholder and customer meetings
- Ability to self-manage time and effort
Does this Sound like you? Send a Word formatted resume to email@example.com