Job ID: #91603
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Remote Project Manager
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The Project Manager will take ownership of the project management and coordination projects such as Buried Service Wire teams and building processes, to achieve targets, including critical date tracking & management to ensure project milestones are met. Project Manager III will communicate and collaborate effectively to regularly lead effective meetings. Perform administrative tracking of assigned projects to include current status, critical path due dates, predicted completion dates, risk (resolution owner and due date), and associated dependencies.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Intermediate knowledge of SharePoint
- Ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Experience defining and documenting processes, driving continuous improvement to processes via process measurement/metrics
- Experience leading complex, strategic projects with successful results
- Proven results in building strong peer-level and cross-functional relationships
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Must work independently with minimal direction
- Experienced in conflict management and seeing those issues successfully to completion
- Ability to learn multiple applications
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships with all levels of the organization and peer groups
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability in managing teams of personnel through the project workflow process
- Telco experience a must
- Experience and ability to manage teams of PMs, engineers, etc.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com