Job ID: #89870
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a remote Project Manager.
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD. offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The Project Manager will take ownership of the project management and coordination of multiple projects to achieve targets, including critical date tracking & management to ensure project milestones are met. The Project Manager will communicate and collaborate effectively to regularly lead effective meetings. Perform administrative tracking of assigned projects to include current status, critical path due dates, predicted completion dates, risk (resolution owner and due date) and associated dependencies.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Intermediate knowledge of SharePoint
- Ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Experience defining and documenting processes, driving continuous improvement to processes via process measurement/metrics
- Experience leading complex, strategic projects with successful results
- Proven results in building strong peer-level and cross-functional relationships
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Must work independently with minimal direction
- Experienced in conflict management and seeing those issues through successfully
- Ability to learn multiple applications
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships with all levels of the organization and peer groups
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com