Job ID: #85212
MOUNTAIN, LTD is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The Project Manager will be the prime individual coordinating the Right of Entry initiative from the identification of the Multi-Unit Building market opportunity through the activation of these properties. The Project Manager's ultimate goal is to optimize our legal access to the largest number of properties and residents in the Boston Multi-Family Housing Market. The Project Manager will identify the deliverables imperative to the effort associated with each department while evaluating and creating strategic and tactical initiatives to facilitate our ultimate Right of Entry objectives. The Project Manager will evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of each strategy to modify and recommend enhancements and changes accordingly. This person will be the primary Right of Entry status communicator for departmental stakeholders as well as for company leadership. The Project Manager is the key resource for maintaining and communicating the status of all properties identified as requiring Right of Entry.
- Quantifies and qualifies the MDU market requiring Right of Entry. In addition to identifying the thousands of units effected by access requirements, they will also identify the characteristics of those properties that govern the various strategies used for obtaining access.
- Identifies methods for optimizing market "qualification" and coordinates efforts through internal resources to categorize buildings by size and their type of ownership.
- Tracks "qualified" properties through the phases and progression of existing tactics and processes. Maintains the status of every property in multiple "pipelines" throughout the organization.
- Recommends legal strategies and tactics based on outcomes.
- Helps develop through various internal stakeholders strategic and tactical correspondence and communication to owners and building management companies.
- Creates quotas and deadlines for the progression of properties through the various access strategies. Develops "aging" reporting to evaluate effectiveness of processes and strategies.
- Identifies key "owners" of each tactic and associated deliverables.
- Evaluates "units acquired" performance verses quotas and strategies.
- Identifies key dependencies as well as potential conflicts in priorities between departments.
- Evaluates and recommends resource requirements to optimize the Right-of-Entry effort.
- Facilitates interdepartmental "handoffs" of target properties through the Right-of-Entry project's phases. Works to resolve conflicts in tactics throughout the organization.
- Develops target timelines for each phase of the clients initiative.
- Tracks and evaluates multiple communication media from client to Property Ownership.
- Develops "go/no go" criteria for legal involvement requiring active attorney or court involvement in access process.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting of buildings released to marketing as a result of the clients effort.
- Provide status updates to the organization on a weekly basis.
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MOUNTAINLTD.com or call 800-322-8627