Project Manager/OSP Engineer
Job ID: #91599
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Remote Project Manager supporting WA.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
- Manage and deliver engineering work assignments on time and within profit margins.
- Track milestones and task deliverables within internal systems; generate reports; adjust project schedules and targets as needed.
- Prioritize jobs and allocate appropriate resources.
- Constant review of resource needs to ensure team is adequately staffed at all times.
- Provide one on one coaching / mentoring to engineers to ensure consistency with engineering job standards, procedures, and processes.
- Training in all client systems.
- QC incoming engineering work.
- Act as single point of contact with clients for engineering quality and concerns.
- Work with multiple departments to ensure work is paid and billed appropriately.
- Facilitate and conduct internal/external meetings.
- Expert level OSP Engineering/Construction knowledge and experience.
- Strong telecommunications background including knowledge of equipment and commonly used technologies.
- Proven Project Management experience ability to meet tight due dates and deadlines.
- Experience in the full life cycle of both Fiber and Copper builds.
- Proven ability to train and mentor others in the field of Telecommunications.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong communications skills across
- Ability to keep and maintain a budget in the field.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com