Job ID: #84961
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Project Manager in the Murray, UT area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The Project Manager should possess a strong telecom Engineering background and skills to perform quality control for incoming engineering work. The ideal candidate will have an ability to effectively interact with the client and contract employees, and understanding of the OSP engineering process.
- Provide one on one coaching/mentoring to engineers to ensure consistency with engineering job standards, procedures, and processes.
- Act as single point of contact with clients for engineering quality and concerns.
- Maintain a spreadsheet of very detailed engineering and drafting standards for each client.
- Work with formulas for rating the quality of work of in house engineers as well as off premises contract engineers.
- Work hand in hand with management to track the progress of work and prioritize and allocate resources.
- Experience in engineering/construction fields.
- Highly organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to motivate and manage employees.
- Ability to keep and maintain a budget in the field.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com