Job ID: #87358
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Provisioning Technician in Broomfield, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 6 month contract role.
- $25.00 per hour
- Provisioning Technician is dedicated to Internet Access / VPN and IP products.
- The tech is responsible for providing "one call resolution" to customer reported installations. The tech works with customers, local carriers, transport repair organizations as well as other work groups.
- Respond to customer requested IP address, routing, troubleshooting and coordination for various hours of activation requests. Perform trouble isolation for customers during the initial activation.
- Perform trouble isolation for customers during the initial activation.
- Engage other technical assistance teams to assist with trouble resolution and activation of circuits.
- Understand BGP, EBGP, OSPF, MPLS, static routing, and have a basic understanding of LAN and WAN technology.
- Works with software and hardware tools to remotely identify and diagnose WAN problems.
- Resolves complex network problems involving power, network hardware, routers, CSU/DSU, carrier services.
- Has ability to understand and isolate physical layer problems.
- Applies excellent customer service.
- Understand and apply standard trouble shooting techniques.
- Demonstrate proficiency with trouble ticketing application as well as other internal tools.
- Ability to work off hours. Associate degree or 1+ year of related work experience.
- Knowledge of TCP / IP.
- Knowledge of routing protocols.
- Knowledge of VPN principles.
- Experience with basic commands in Cisco, Juniper and Adtran routers. Understanding of DNS. 1+ year of technical experience on Adtran, Juniper or Cisco routers.
- CCNA/CCNP preferred.
- Hours may vary depending on the needs of the business.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org