Job ID: #88477
Joule Healthcare (parent company System One) is recruiting for a dynamic Registered Nurse who wants to take the next step in their career at a regionally renowned hospital in the Texas panhandle area.
The chosen Registered Nurse will work with a top notch Critical Access Hospital
Full time opportunities in Medical Surgical, ICU, ER and OBGYN.
New grads are encouraged to join this Critical Access Hospital in Texas.
The Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Provides direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles.
- Assess patients needs
- Promotes the dignity and quality of nursing care given to patient
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care
- Ability to perform nursing skills at critical times.
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Graduated from an Accredited Nursing Program
- Licensed in State of Texas/or ability to obtain License in Texas
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
About your employer and surrounding community: This Critical Access hospital is located in the panhandle of Texas. They are known for their second-to-none professional development programs that allow medical professionals to gain certifications throughout the year. The community offers seemingly endless recreational opportunities, superior public schools, affordable real estate, art and entertainment.
Let Joule Healthcare (parent company System One) help you in your next step in your career!
We align excellent healthcare providers for amazing health systems nationwide and create a memorable experience.