Job ID: #89037
Joule Healthcare (parent company System One) is seeking a passionate and skilled Registered Nurse (will consider new grads) wanting to take the next step in their career at a regionally renowned hospital in the Oklahoma panhandle.
The chosen Registered Nurse will work with a top notch and expanding Critical Access Hospital
Full time, permanent opportunities in Medical Surgical and ER.
New grads are encouraged to join this Critical Access Hospital in Oklahoma Panhandle.
Qualified relocation assistance and possible sign on bonus included!
The Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- The Registered Nurse (RN) actively participates in the systematic evaluation of the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice, participating in quality of care activities to initiate positive changes in nursing practice.
- The RN evaluates one's own nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and relevant statutes and regulations, identifying short and long term professional goals.
- The RN collaborates with the patient, family, and other health care providers in the formation of overall goals and the plan of care, as well as in decisions related to care and the delivery of services.
- The RN considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, evidence based-practice, and cost in planning & delivering patient care, and assists the patient and family in identifying and securing appropriate and available services to address health-related needs.
- The RN delivers timely and effective nursing care according to established standards including physical. Social and emotional care.
- The RN directs the day to day activities of LPNs, and Nursing Assistants.
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Graduated from an Accredited Nursing Program
- Must possess a current Oklahoma RN license, as well as BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
- TNCC certification is preferred.
- Previous experience in Med-Surg is preferred.
About your employer and surrounding community: This Critical Access hospital is located in the Oklahoma panhandle, acclaimed for its naturally diverse landscapes and contribution to farming, agriculture and natural gas industries.
They are county owned, nonprofit hospital licensed by the Oklahoma State Department of Health. Operating as a level IV, 25 bed facility they serve the residents of Texas County and surrounding counties in the Oklahoma Panhandle.
Let Joule Healthcare (parent company System One) help you in your next step in your career!
We align excellent healthcare providers for amazing health systems nationwide and create a memorable experience.