Remote Contract Recruiter (IT/IS/Healthcare)
Job ID: #90365
Joule Healthcare is seeking a talented Contract Recruiter for a 100% remote 6-12 month role at a well established highly specialized healthcare organization.
- Seeking candidates preferably on Central Standard Time.
- 2+ years IT/IS recruiting experience is a must, healthcare experience is preferred but not deal breaker.
- Experience with iCIMS Applicant Tracking System is strongly preferred.
Contract Recruiter responsibilities may include coordinating our hiring process, sourcing qualified candidates and applying advanced interviewing techniques. Ultimately, you’ll employ your specialized skills and network to help us bring the right people on board.
If you have experience recruiting in our industry and you’re an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Design and coordinate the hiring process
- Source qualified candidates via job sites, databases, networking etc.
- Help establish connections with professional groups, communities and other organizations
- Select and present qualified candidates to hiring teams
- Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods (e.g. structured interviews, behavioral interviews)
- Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring decisions
- Create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- Proven success as a recruiter
- Hands-on experience in the entire recruitment life cycle
- Industry hiring experience is a plus
- Familiarity with recruiting software iCIMS (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems) and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices (e.g. social media recruiting)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Outstanding organization ability