MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a remote Project Manager.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The Project Manager will take ownership of the project management and coordination of multiple projects to achieve targets, including critical date tracking & management to ensure project milestones are met. The Project Manager will communicate and collaborate effectively to regularly lead effective meetings. Perform administrative tracking of assigned projects to include current status, critical path due dates, predicted completion dates, risk (resolution owner and due date) and associated dependencies.
- Coordinate and facilitate various meetings and/or calls as determined by the client and/or MOUNTAIN Management.
- Develop and communicate the implementation schedule for various projects.
- Track milestones as it pertains to Planning, Engineering, Equipment and Material Sourcing/Logistics, Construction, Installation, and Turn-up.
- Communicate the status of the project(s) on a daily/weekly basis, and communicate any issues/concerns.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Intermediate knowledge of SharePoint
- Ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Experience defining and documenting processes, driving continuous improvement to processes via process measurement/metrics
- Experience leading complex, strategic projects with successful results
- Proven results in building strong peer-level and cross-functional relationships
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Must work independently with minimal direction
- Experienced in conflict management and seeing those issues through successfully
- Ability to learn multiple applications
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships with all levels of the organization and peer groups
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com