RN Case Manager
Job ID: #90361
Joule Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse Case Manager for a hospital setting.
- Job Description:
- The Case Manager is responsible for compliance with regarding utilization review and discharge planning. This includes the implementation and annual review of the Utilization Management Plan and assisting with the coordination of the Utilization Management Committee.
- The Case Manager is responsible for care regarding discharge planning and patient needs for care, treatment, and services after discharge or transfer are met.
- The Case Manager follows the hospital's Case Management/Utilization Program that integrates the functions of utilization review, discharge planning, and resource management into a singular effort to ensure, based on patient assessment, care is provided in the most appropriate setting.
- The Case Manager is also responsible for the Swing Bed Program.
- Current OK RN license.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, current registration with the state board of nurse examiners. .
- Full Time 8am-5pm