Sales Order Verification Specialist
Job ID: #89804
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Sales and Order Verification Specialist in Waynesboro, VA
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The Sales and Order Verification Specialist will perform critical customer contract and order data validation functions to ensure sales reporting, commission and billing data is accurate, complete and independently verified. This position reports to the Supervisor. It will be considered an individual contributor role and as needed will provide support to team members in completion of their tasks. This position will perform checklist driven validation of data captured within sales system. The Specialist will ensure the data reflects signed customer contracts prior to them being accepted into the order/provisioning systems. The Specialist will also ensure data from ordering systems is accurate prior to the data being finalized for billing. This position will be required to work with other teams to resolve discrepancies found during the validation procedures. Corrections for discrepancies will be performed outside of this team and revalidated. The Specialist, under management guidance, will be responsible for tracking and monitoring the validation performed for regular reporting of transaction volumes and errors identified, to ensure quality standards are met. The incumbent will process audits to assure data integrity in systems, quality standards, accurate billing to customers, and revenue assurance for the company. The incumbent is responsible for maintaining methods and procedures, to ensure they are up to date. The incumbent will assist team members and management with projects as necessary.
- Familiarity with telecom is beneficial but not required;
- Experience with lengthy sales to billing processes is beneficial;
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required;
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills with internal customers
- Knowledge/experience with the following systems is beneficial but not required: Dynamics, Metasolv (Oracle), Wizard, ICMS; WFM,CRM
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, required.
- Candidate must be willing to work additional hours when necessary to timely complete customer transactions.
- Candidate must be flexible to work early and/or late. This is required to meet deadlines or complete cycle related work and required weekend/and or holiday work. Hours are subject to change as requirements change
- Hours are subject to change as requirements change.