MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Scrum Master in the Dallas, TX area!
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way, and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is seeking a strong, experienced Senior Scrum Master with experience working on Digital Initiatives alongside a highly skilled team of experienced software engineers and developers to assist in the delivery of the best software solutions to the marketplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, eXtreme Programming, Scrum@Scale, SAFe, etc.
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum ceremonies, practices and values to delight customers.
- Guides the team on how to get the most out of self-organization and self-management.
- Assesses the maturity of the team and organization as it relates to Scrum and coaches the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removes impediments or facilitates the removal of impediments with the team.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised while placing an emphasis on problem-solving.
- Facilitate “getting the work done” without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Embrace the spirit of continuous process improvement and apply improvements as needed.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information including the identification and reporting of key KPIs and overall progress and success.
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- Self-motivated and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 7 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, etc.).
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO).
- Experience with Agile practices, patterns and techniques.
- Experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior IT Scrum Master experience or experience as a user of IT applications with specific business knowledge with Web and Mobile App development is desirable
- Prior experience with software delivery, project management, and requirements gathering desired.
*Remote Details: Expectation is occasional office presence after COVID restrictions removed/new hybrid working policy identified.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com