Senior Administrative Assistant
New York, New York
Job ID: #85249
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Senior Administrative Assistant in the New York, NY (10154) area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
Administrative support of Partners/Principals/Managing Directors to include:
- Strong knowledge of MS Office,MS Outlook and Concur.
- Provide back-up support to other administrative assistants
- Manage calendars; coordinate conference calls and meetings
- Handle time and expense reporting and company credit card reconciliation
- Support professionals go-to-market activities
- Expense processing via Concur
- Multi-leg travel itineraries including international and securing international Visas
- Manage calendars including meeting and event scheduling
- Prepare billing and invoicing.
- Minimum five years of experience providing administrative support
- Experience supporting multiple people with strong ability to multi-task
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Self motivated and proactive
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills
- Available for long-term assignment
- HS Diploma or Business School equivalent. Some college preferred.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information please contact email@example.com.