Job ID: #89769
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The Solution Specialist for Site Acquisition will perform site identification, leasing, zoning and permitting services on wireless site development projects. The ideal candidate should be comfortable meeting landowners and have an interest in Real Estate and/or Telecommunications.
- Confirming jurisdictions and verifying permit application process
- Preparing permit package submittals
- Following up for permit reviews, addressing resubmittal requirements
- Corresponding with GC's to complete registration requirements
- Submitting check and credit card requests to pay for permits
- Updating internal trackers with forecasted dates and substantive comments
- Submission of applications to tower companies
- Completing SCIP visits
- Attending A&E walks, as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Land Use, Urban Planning or related field.
• 1-3 years of professional experience in a related field.
• Proficient in MS Office, Google Drive, Adobe and Google Earth.
• Valid US driver’s license and safe driving record.