Job ID: #88077
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Telecom Analyst in the Broomfield, CO area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
NO C2C or Sponsorship
2-4 years of experience. Office – Sits 5 to 7 hours per day.
6 Month Contract
Proven data analysis skills with a working-level proficiency in writing queries (SQL, Hyperion, OBIEE, etc.).
What will you be doing/Skills?
- Audit various legacy company NETEX bases by analyzing against current network designs, ASRs, route consumption trends, and service descriptions with a goal of finding billing discrepancies and initiating disputes where applicable.
- Show proficiency in auditing and researching an array of systems, contracts and tariffs.
- Help with planned cost model by auditing circuits as they first hit the bill.
- Monitor billing for rate increases and identify variables within vendor base.
- Analyzing variables for accuracy and initiating disputes against incorrect billing.
- Good understanding of access pricing quotes, circuit design, and rate elements.
- Proven data analysis skills with a working-level proficiency in writing queries (SQL, Hyperion, OBIEE, etc.).
- Using backend tables to help develop linkage between quotes and billing. Ability and interest in data rationalization and normalization. In other words, a successful candidate likes looking at data, drawing conclusions, and identifying and implementing action plans.
- Good working understanding of network and access/NETEX space.
- Or for outside candidates, telecommunications industry experience and a basic understanding of data transport is strongly recommended.
- Partner and readily collaborate with other stakeholders (finance, carrier relations, optimizations, legal, etc.) team to identify and lead process efficiency improvements.
- Demonstrated capacity to focus and deliver on multiple objectives in a dynamic, multi-faceted, fast-paced environment.
- An ability to reprioritize and embrace change is a significant requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Does this Sound like you? Send a Word formatted resume to email@example.com