Mount Vernon, OH
Job ID: #83812
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Engineer for a major company working in the Mount Vernon, OH area.
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD. offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The OSP Engineer will perform all aspects of OSP engineering including but not limited to engineering of line extensions for service order activity, pole replacements facility installations and facility relocation.
- OSP staking, work order package preparation including but not limited to field notes, cut sheets, schematics, and acquiring permits and private rights-of-way.
- OSP design and planning, construction.
- Have the ability to perform cost analysis to determine the most cost effective and efficient manner of the placement of communications facilities. This assembly unit includes all necessary tools and equipment including but not limited to vehicle, cell phone, computer, and safety equipment.
- Fieldwork, Site Survey, and CAD experience
- Strong communication and computer skills
- OSP experience
- A solid and diverse fielding background
- Good computer skills
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MountainLtd.com or call 800-322-8627.